Sponsored by Detroit Midtown Inc., Noel Night provides a variety of holiday activities hosted at member institutions within the cultural hub of Detroit. As a CCS student or alumna/us, you are invited to participate in a great opportunity to show and sell your creative work to the thousands of visitors to Midtown during this festive one-day event.
To apply, please be sure to:
- Register and submit your application fee here
- Complete the online application form using your payment confirmation code
- E-mail 3-5 sample images of your work for sale to email@example.com
by November 15, 2013 at 4:30 p.m.!
- Registration fees are: $5 for students and $35 for alumni.
- Participants will be informed of their acceptance by November 22, 2013.
- No outside food/alcohol consumption and no food/beverage sales are allowed.
- Space is limited and all entries will be juried. All artwork must be original work sold by the artist.
- Artist must be present for entire sale.
- From past experience, items priced in the $5-50 range sell best.
- Space is limited; late applications will not be accepted